Enjoy the blossoming of nature!
The traditions associated with May 1st were firstly mentioned in ancient Greece and it was to celebrate the coming of Spring and the blossoming of nature. In the island of Crete, the celebration of May 1st is associated with people’s love and happiness for Spring, so one of the most well recognized customs, which is maintained until today, is the spring wreath weaving. Picking fresh wild flowers and nuts for such a purpose, strengthens a person’s connection with nature, as the modern way of life has driven them apart.
Royal Blue Resort within its 75-acre estate, is the ideal place to visit during the long May 1st weekend break and you will have the opportunity to enjoy the countryside, experience the traditions and explore the surrounding environment.
This specially designed experience for the celebration of Spring includes the following:
• 3 overnights stays at the Royal Blue, a magnificent resort in Rethymno
• Half Board included
• 15% discount for the extra overnights
• One Thalasso Therapy per person per stay!
• A Traditional Spring wreath weaving, from wild flowers around our property.
• Late check out, upon availability.
• Free room upgrade to the next room category, upon availability upon arrival.
The offer is valid for 3 night’s minimum stay, during the period of stay:
28/04/2017 - 10/05/2017
Per room / Per day / on Half board basis from € 128, 00 euro